Short Ones - Instrumental Progressive
1) When Even One 7:29 "Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and loses one. Won’t she light a lamp and sweep the entire house and search carefully until she finds it? And when she finds it, she will call in her friends and neighbors and say, ‘Rejoice with me because I have found my lost coin’. In the same way, there is joy in the presence of God’s angels when even one sinner repents". Luke 15:8-10 NLT
2) He Still Heals 3:38 “Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.” Matthew 9:35 NIV
Whether it is physical, mental, emotional, relational or spiritual...Jesus still heals!
3) The Promise 5:45
“For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord”. Romans 8:38,39 ESV
“I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand”. John 10:28 ESV
4) 30 Silvers 3:17
"Then one of the Twelve—the one called Judas Iscariot—went to the chief priests and asked, “What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you?” So they counted out for him thirty pieces of silver. From then on Judas watched for an opportunity to hand him over". Matthew 26:14-16 NIV
5) God's Canvas 7:13
“O Lord, how manifold are your works!
In wisdom have you made them all;
the earth is full of your creatures.
Here is the sea, great and wide,
which teems with creatures innumerable, living things both small and great.” Psalm 104:24,25 ESV
6) Sólás ár dTiarna (The Joys of the Lord) 4:22 “War horses and powerful soldiers are not what he cares about. The LORD enjoys people who worship him and trust in his faithful love”. Psalm 147:10,11 ERV
7) Life Abundant 5:05
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came so that they would have life, and have it abundantly." John 10:10 NASB
8) 3 Days 5:05
"I tell you in solemn truth," replied Jesus, "that this very day you shall be with me in Paradise."
Luke 23:43 WNT
“Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, in which he went and proclaimed to the spirits in prison” 1st Peter 3:18,19 (ESV)
9) This Cup 4:08 Three times in the garden, Jesus’ more and more intensely struggled with his human destiny. But still He prayed to the Father, “Thy will be done”..which led to His glorious victory over death forever! Thank you Lord! Matthew 26:36-46 and Revelation 1:18
10) We Give Thanks 7:06
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for mankind.
Let them sacrifice thank offerings
and tell of his works with songs of joy. Psalm 107:21,22 Download .mp3
11) The sWORD 4:28 “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12 KJV
12) No End 4:19 “I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.”
I John 5:13